Friday 16 September 2011

Policy Police: Return of the repossessed #8

I said I'd be late. But here it is, hope it was worth it. I'm feeling a bit too close to it to make any judgement. You can find the comic in THE STORIES tab, under the heading, Return of the Repossessed.

It's entirely an accident that security technology appears in this one. Though appropriate given this month's anniversary of 9/11. We all continue to pay through sacrificing our dignity and "giving the guys hours of fun". One bit I'm not sure works, is where the pretty young thinktanker dares to interrupt Artemisia. I wanted to make the thinktanker's crime pretty innocuous - I've seen this happen several times in my working life - so when the red mist descends and all the toys are thrown out of the pram, it's really quite unexpected. But very entertaining for the onlookers.

No comments:

Post a Comment