Friday 15 October 2010

Policy Police: Pretty vacant, part 1.

This is the first of a two-parter. It's a bit of a diversion from what I was originally planning, but it's kinda topical so I thought I'd run with it. You can find the comic in THE STORIES tab, under the heading, Rapid Response.(NB: The comic-book version combines both parts in one. So this link and the one in part 2 both go to the same place)
Earlier in the summer, somebody reminded me of some work I did on the culture of our bit of the Organisation. That got me thinking about how culture might play out under stress in this parallel universe...

I wrote the bulk of what became this story while on a long weeekend with the family in a cottage in Wales. While they lay abed in the mornings, I'd be downstairs scribbling this lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment