Tuesday 7 June 2011

Policy Police: Return of the repossessed #5

The new one hits the streets at last! You can find the comic in THE STORIES tab, under the heading, Return of the Repossessed.

It's been a bit of a mad dash this month cuz I dedicated time to getting the book sorted. Also this was an episode I found very hard to get started on. But once I got beyond the first frame I really enjoyed doing it. Then I deleted the first frame by mistake and had to redo it. Humph.

The second half of this episode is inspired by the boiling pit of irrationality that has been aroused by the current administration. Bit nostalgic, really. Very 1970s. For some people its a heady cocktail of the personal, the political, the painful and all manner of other things beginning with P. All bundled up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment