Friday 16 December 2011

Manga Jiman shortlist

Was announced yesterday. Which I didn't make of course. But I'll definitely enter again next year. The challenge pushed me to do something that I think is better than anything I'd done previously. The next thing is to work out what to do with it. Anyway, here are the shortlisted entries: Anya Zhuravskaya – ‘Storyteller Sisters’ Ami Clark – ‘The Flower That Held Its Breath’ Byron Reynolds – ‘Crash Course’ Dean McKnight & Jade Sarson – ‘Shear Brilliance’ Elena Vitagliano – ‘The Deep Needs Train’ Gillian Ha – ‘To The Girl With The Butterfly Ears’ Lorenzo Fruzza - ‘Heart's Orbit’ Megan Wheeler – ‘A Harvest Love’ Rebecca Burgess – ‘Letters From England’ Sarah Burgess – ‘The Man and his Shadow’ Vivian Truong – ‘Moving On’ Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in Feb/March and posted on Japanese Embassy website. I shall look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment