Monday 29 January 2018

Policy Police: Rapid Response all done

....and Return of the Repossessed all done save the epilogue on Smack Jeeves. Re-done all the links through from STORIES tab above. Tho' I think I ought to link straight to SJ from the main heading. Can't remember if I've done that. Will check.

I guess I'll upload the epilogue for Return tomorrow and that'll mean all the old Policy Police stories are now re-housed.

The reason I spotted that all this had gone awry is cuz a friend was working on something completely different and I saw some parallels. But then I wasn't able to show anything. Luckily I'd got some old print copies to hand, and sent them snail-mail. But anyhow. I am now inspired again. Mainly to help my friend and her project. But I've also written a short PP script that I'll try and work it up over coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment