Tuesday 18 October 2011

Policy Police: return of the repossessed #9

Phew. Here at last. It's been put on the back burner while I progress my entry for the Manga Jiman competition. By chance, this episode lent itself to much reuse. I think the pigeons are the only wholly new bit. I hope it works... You can find the comic in THE STORIES tab, under the heading, Return of the Repossessed.

The Manga Jiman entry is almost there. A tweak here and there, the odd continuity error to fix and I'll be there in time for the November 1st deadline. Still need to do some hard thinking about where Policy Police goes next year. I've got a vague idea of themes and direction, but nothing concrete yet. I've also been thinking about a whole other comic, entirely different subject matter in a 4-koma (4-panel) style. But how that will fit into my life I really don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment